We consider bikinis an investment, so they are definitely worth taking care of. So, how do you take of your bikinis?
1. Rinse & soak in cool water over night.
2. Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
3. If washing is needed, hand wash your bikini in mild detergent with warm water.
4. Hang your bikini in the shade/shower or lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight.
Although our suits have been carefully constructed from the finest Italian fabrics to meet the highest standards of quality and aesthetic, Kainani Swimwear (just like any other swimwear) take special care. These bikini care steps help ensure a long bikini lifespan and more sunshine adventures in your Kainani Swimwear!
R-T-W CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Machine wash with like colors on gentle.
• Hang Dry or lay flat to dry. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
Garment may appear slightly smaller after washing. A garment steamer will help relax the fabric, returning the garment to its original size.